Assistance with Federal Government Departments

Julie's office is able to assist Franklin constituents when dealing with federal departments, including:

  • Centrelink
  • Australian Taxation Office
  • Child Support
  • NDIS
  • Immigration (general enquiries only)
  • National Broadband Network 
Requesting Congratulatory Messages

Julie’s office will help you apply for a congratulatory message to be sent to you or someone you know who is about to celebrate a significant birthday or wedding anniversary.

The following milestones qualify for a congratulatory message:

  • 50th wedding anniversary, and each year after. (Prime Minister and Governor General)

  • 60th wedding anniversary, and every 5 years after. (The Queen)
  • 90th birthday, and each year after. (Prime Minister)

  • 100th birthday, and every 5 years after. (Governor General and The Queen)

What are anniversary messages?

Australians celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General or The Queen.

Who qualifies?

The Prime Minister will send a message of congratulations to people turning 90 years of age or more. The Queen and Governor-General will send a message on a 100th birthday. On request, the Prime Minister and the Governor-General will write again every year and The Queen will write again every five years.

The Prime Minister and Governor-General send messages to couples celebrating 50 years of marriage and subsequent wedding anniversaries. The Queen sends messages to couples celebrating 60 years of marriage and will write every five years after that on request.

How do I get an Anniversary Message?

You can arrange a congratulatory message via my office. Call my office on (03) 6244 1222 or email [email protected]

Supporting Documentation

You will need to provide supporting documentation such as birth certificates or marriage certificates. If these are not available, the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet requires that a statutory declaration be provided. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office or from my electorate office.